This is YOUR opportunity to have YOUR say about YOUR club.
We would like to ask ONE current member of the Rowville
Rockets Basketball Club to complete this survey on behalf of your family to provide the incoming committee with the thoughts
and comments of your family on the running of your basketball club.
TO SUBMIT YOUR SURVEY:
the following word document,
2. Fill out the survey,
3. Press 'File', 'Send' and 'Page by E-mail' on your browser.
4. Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org & change subject line to 'Family Survey'.
Click here to
download the Family Survey
OR, IF YOU PREFER, YOU CAN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
1. Open up your email page,
2. Copy the following
Survey Questions onto your email,
3. Answer the questions with a YES or NO (unless otherwise advised).
your email to: email@example.com
Please put 'Family Survey' in the subject line.
sending us your SURVEY answers.
ROWVILLE ROCKETS FAMILY SURVEY
QUESTIONS (Please answer YES or NO unless otherwise advised).
1. Are you a new family to the Rockets?
If "No" how many years have you been a member? Years:
3. Do you regularly attend the Annual general
4. Would you like to see the AGM moved to a Saturday Night?
5. Would you like the AGM
held in conjunction with a social function?
6. Do you think the current player grading process is accurate?
7. Do you think the player's assessment night was valuable?
8. If "No" What other
suggestions could you offer?
9. Do you receive enough information about the Club?
If "No" What areas would you recommend for improvement?
11. Would you be interested in helping the committee during the year?
12. If "Yes" in what capacity would you be able to assist?
Name of interested family member:
13. Would you like the club to organise more social functions?
14. If "Yes" what would you
like to see?
Monthly Reward Nights:
Social BBQ & Dances:
15. Would you be prepared to sell raffle tickets if it could help to keep
16. Would you buy a club warm up top if organised by the club?
17. Would you participate
in a weekend tournament organised by the club?
18. Would you like the club to organise teams to attend more
19. Would you like to see more incentive awards handed to junior players?
you have any other General Comments or Recommendations please include them here: